Awesome! You just confirmed your subscription to the Techlecticism Newsletter.
Good to have you around!
As promised here is the ebook:
Enjoy, I truly hope you will apply the lessons!
In a few minutes you'll also receive an email with your member-link. This gives you access to member only articles. No strings attached.
Carefully crafted articles will be sent your way. So you can enjoy and learn to become your best confident self.
Time to become your best self
It is never too late to learn. You can overcome your lack of social skills and confidence. So you;
- overcome anxiety and meet new people
- feel relaxed while talking to people
- never run out of things to say
- silence your inner critic
- be social, confident and yourself
To do this, I share techniques, strategies, and mindsets you can adopt to better yourself on a daily basis.
You will actually like starting conversations. Overcoming that anxious pressure which leaves your mind blank while socializing.
So you! That ambitious, intelligent nerd! You are one of the main driving forces of positive development! That is why I want to help you. Giving you productive and positive advice – so you can grow and prosper. In opposition to “be-an-asshole-to-get-ahead” instructions. So you can share your ideas better, make more friends to spread them. Better equipped to make the world more awesome!
Thrive! Become that best version of yourself you can be.
Start learning more
Anxious to know more. Why not start with these articles to get you going!
- How to approach people you don’t know and start a conversation
- 3 steps to learn to make great eye contact
- Stop feeling left out – your guide to group conversations
- 3 strategies to make friends IRL – even if you feel socially left behind
- Challenging negative thoughts to feel more at ease
Or share your dilemma with me. I would love to help and get to know you better.
What are you struggling with in your social life?
How would you like it to ideally be?
Feel free to email me at email@example.com. I respond to each and every one of them :)! I'll be glad to hear from you.